Work Permit & Immigration

Work during study and after graduation

Canadian Immigration laws allow you to work part time while you are in school or full time during study breaks.

You can apply to stay and work up to three years in Canada after you graduate and this can be a fast track for you to obtain immigration and become Canadian permanent resident.

Take advantage of co-operative education and post-graduate work permit program, get paid and gain Canadian work experience and become a citizen of one of the best countries in the world.

If you are planning to file an application for study or work permit, you must be fully informed about requirements and the law related to immigration. Contact our office if you need help and we will make sure to put you in the right direction.